Navitas Sustainable Heating Systems Limited (‘Navitas’) is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our friendly family-owned Renewable Energy and Plumbing Company based in brand new offices near Glastonbury, Somerset.
For nearly ten years Navitas has been designing and installing renewable heating systems and carrying out plumbing installations on a broad range of projects; offering efficient, personal and a complete end-to-end service package. Navitas’ affiliation with local architecture practices and building contractors enables us to provide all necessary design regulation and building services that may be required alongside the heating and plumbing works.
The Contracts Manager shall be responsible for:
• Handling all client enquiries
• Providing detailed quotes, including installations and running cost and details of any subsidies which may be eligible
• Identify client requirements; design and specify Renewable Heating Systems on a job-by-job basis
• Collation and agreement of project contracts
• Manage and oversee day-to-day activity of on-site personnel
• Liaising with the Accounts Manager regarding invoicing and supplier payments.
• Managing the Company’s accreditation with relevant schemes (e.g. HETAS, RECC, GAS SAFE) and ensuring compliance across the business
• Act as a dedicated point of contact for clients
• Project/Contract managing renewable heating and domestic plumbing installations, liaising between suppliers, employees and subcontractors to meet client requirements.
• Project Management of mechanical installations
• Management, negotiation and communication of contract variations and problem solving any issues arising during works
• Provide excellent aftercare service and collate client feedback
• Manage our social media and produce case studies and client testimonials for marketing purposes
• Identify new business opportunities and assess existing work-streams to ensure the business remains operating at the cutting-edge of technologies
This position is full-time. Monday – Friday. 8.30-5pm. Relevant training available if necessary.
Skills and experience
Qualifications Education to degree level or equivalent
Further studies in energy engineering/renewable energy systems/ mechanical engineering / Building/mechanical services degree Further studies/qualifications related to renewable energy sector/engineering
Membership of a professional, industry relevant body
Experience 3-5 years’ experience working in the renewable energy sector
Management experience Project Management experience
Experience with biomass and heat pump systems
Knowledge and Skills Good all-round communication skills
Competent in Excel
IT/Social media literate
Design and specification of heating systems
Personal Qualities Highly motivated and able to manage more experienced team members
High expectation of self and others
Able to work for the benefit of the team
Able to self-motivate, problem-solve and work autonomously using own initiative
Dependable and flexible
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org